[Design and Technology] Technology, security, digital information, more conference invitation

Joan Sali joan.sdiwc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:11:34 AEST 2016

On behalf of SDWIC, we would like to invite you to attend and participate
in The Fourth International Conference on Digital Information Processing,
E-Business and Cloud Computing (DIPECC2016)
<http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dipecc2016> on Sep. 6-8, 2016.  The
conference will be held in Asia Pacific University of Technology and
Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.

DIPECC2016 is part of The Fifth World Congress on Computing, Engineering
and Technology (WCET). The event will be held over three days, with
presentations delivered by researchers from the international community,
including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art
lectures.

Should you require more information about the conference, please visit our
conference website at http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dipecc2016/. You may
also contact me at dipecc16 at sdiwc.net.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Joan Sali
Conference Manager
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dipecc2016

Other Exciting International Conferences:
Third International Conference on Information Security and Cyber Forensics
(INFOSEC2017)
<http://sdiwc.net/conferences/3rd-international-conference-information-security-cyber-forensics/>

International Conference on Electronics and Software Science ICESS2016
<http://sdiwc.net/conferences/second-international-conference-on-electronics-and-software-science/>