[Design and Technology] Wood Machine Maintenance

David Godfrey DGodfrey at ringwoodsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 20:33:15 AEDT 2016

Rone are a good company that we use, I don't have the phone number on me

Kind regards
David Godfrey

On 24 Feb 2016, at 8:22 PM, Tim Lake <tim.lake at cornishcollege.vic.edu.au<mailto:tim.lake at cornishcollege.vic.edu.au>> wrote:

Hi

I'm also on the lookout for a machine maintenance / servicing company but this time in the south-eastern suburbs. Any recommendations?

Regards

Mr Tim Lake
Design & Technology Teacher
Middle Years Leader Assistant
Year 8 Form Teacher
Cornish College

65 Riverend Road
Bangholme VIC 3175

Tel: +613 9781 9000
Fax: +613 9773 1726

www.cornishcollege.vic.edu.au<http://www.cornishcollege.vic.edu.au/>
DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Ringwood Secondary College.