[Design and Technology] Digital folios

David Godfrey DGodfrey at ringwoodsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 8 08:44:23 AEDT 2016

Hello All,
I get my students to do their folios in PowerPoint or keynote. There was a PD run at data vic conference a couple of years ago that demonstrated this. I love this format as it is so much easier to customise the format and the addition of photos etc is so much more stable. Scanning hand drawings or even photographing their drawings makes it easy to add this material. The finished can be sent to you for checking in its digital form then they can print the finished document at the end. Am happy to show anyone if you like.

Kind regards
David Godfrey