[Design and Technology] Digital folios

Treverton, Melissa J treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Feb 7 12:33:29 AEDT 2016

Hi Lisa,

I would be interested to hear everyone thoughts on this.  As far as I can see there is no reason why the folio cannot be in a digital format.  Like you said as long as everything can be authenticated.  We are living in a digital world and not many people in industry work solely from sketchbooks these days, so if it is not allowed under the current study design is should definitely be discussed in planning for the 2018 design.

Regards,
Melissa

Melissa Treverton
Leading Teacher – Curriculum- Creativity and Movement
Textiles & Art Teacher

Parkdale Secondary College
Warren Road
Moridalloc East