[Design and Technology] VCE Product Design and Technology Unit 3 + 4 examination revision booklet

Turri, Gaylene M turri.gaylene.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 22 14:48:13 AEST 2016

Yes please 😊

Cheers GaylEne

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Aug 2016, at 2:41 PM, Rob Kayler-Thomson <Rob.Kayler-Thomson at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au<mailto:Rob.Kayler-Thomson at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au>> wrote:

Dear Karen,
Seems like your exam revision notes are sort after by many, which is great and we all thankyou and others if you have some to share. May be they could be put on the DATTA website under resources along with other resources teachers are willing to share.
Thanks
Rob K-T

<image001.jpg>

Rob Kayler-Thomson