[Design and Technology] Recycle plastics to make new products - Resources

Elizabeth Keep elizabethk at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 24 15:42:51 AEST 2016

Fabulous. Thanks for sharing Jill.

--

*Elizabeth Keep*
Secondary Teacher - Product Design & Technology

TOORAK COLLEGE
Old Mornington Road, PO Box 150, Mt Eliza 3930
P +613 9788 7240 | F +613 9787 5888
*www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au* <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au/>

<http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au> <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au>
<http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au>[image: Toorak College Website]