[Design and Technology] sally johnson sad news

Lorraine Tran tranlorraine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:30:26 AEST 2015

So sad to learn about Sally's passing. As you mentioned, Robin, Sally was a talented and passionate  Design and Technology teacher whose students gained fantastic outcomes as a result of her teaching. Sally did a terrific job in the role of Assistant Chief Assessor and was such a pleasure to work with. RIP Sally.
Lorraine Tran.