[Design and Technology] those teachers doing jewellery

Elizabeth Keep elizabethk at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 26 11:30:23 AEDT 2015

Hi All,
I have a student who wants to do jewellery in my Textiles PDT class next
year for Unit 3 and 4.
I would like to hear from teachers who presently teach jewellery to see
what this would entail. How do these students go with the exam?
Could I focus on resin and lost cast wax techniques?
We aren't set up for any silver  jewelry making re equipment, space etc.
The student has done a silver jewellery course out of school and wishes to
pursue this but i could possibly sway her into another material under the
jewellery umbrella.
Regards,
Liz

--

*Elizabeth Keep*
Secondary Teacher - Product Design & Technology

TOORAK COLLEGE
Old Mornington Road, PO Box 150, Mt Eliza 3930
P +613 9788 7240 | F +613 9787 5888
*www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au* <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au/>

[image: Toorak College] <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/toorakcollegemteliza> [image: