[Design and Technology] Laser cutter information

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 14:22:05 AEDT 2015

From: Christopher Simpson [mailto:csimpson at ccb.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, 30 October 2015 3:46 PM
To: Davone Pope <admin at datta.vic.edu.au>
Subject: Laser cutter information

Davone,

Sorry for the delay in getting my email to you. It has been a funny old week or so! :)

Anyway, if you could please put something up in the forums for me and CCB regarding laser cutters that would be brilliant. We are looking to get one here but would like some feedback about machines form the schools that have them already. I was heavily involved with the running of the machine at Scotch College but am curious to see what others have out there and how they have found the reliability, dealing with dealers and general service of the machine. I would be more than happy for the schools to contact me directly or through DATTA Vic.

I am also working up the paperwork to come to the MakerSpace on the 3rd of December. I noticed that a few Laser cutter suppliers will be there so it will be a great chance to see some of the machines in person.

Have a great weekend and please say Hi to Laura for me.

Regards

Chris S

[cid:CCBcrest60x63_21f6a3df-1929-4432-add0-6625033709f2.png]

Christopher Simpson
Teacher
Catholic College Bendigo

'Live the Good News'