[Design and Technology] FW: ENTRIES OPEN: Art, Craft & Cookery Competition

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed May 20 12:57:54 AEST 2015

From: Stephanie Cauchi [mailto:Stephanie.Cauchi at rasv.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 14 May 2015 4:31 PM
Subject: ENTRIES OPEN: Art, Craft & Cookery Competition

Dear All,

As you know, the ACC competition is open and we are already receiving entries. Great!

This year sees a number of new and interesting classes and challenges and some great prizes on offer.

To encourage wide spread participation and to help demystify entry into the RMS, we are asking for your assistance to help spread the word that NOW is the time to look at the schedule and register entries.

It would be much appreciated if you please distribute  the following information regarding the ACC Competition to your members and networks.

Please forward the image   together with the direct link    and  a note instructing people to click on the link to access the online version of the ACC Schedule.

Art, Craft & Cookery Competition<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=864a3dbcfa8f01c3deaa2e9e1&id=3033a4c6d1>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D08CE0.FB6FDE80]

Many thanks
Your assistance is very much appreciated.
Annette

Dr Annette Shiell
Curator Heritage
Curator Art, Craft & Cookery
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF9A03.D4143FF0]
+61 3 9281 7427 | annette.shiell at rasv.com.au<mailto:annette.shiell at rasv.com.au> | www.rasv.com.au<http://www.rasv.com.au/>
The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited
Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, VIC, 3032

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute or reproduce this email or the attachments.  If you have received this message in error please notify us by return mail.