[Design and Technology] New Technology Room Design

Steve Rogerson Steve.Rogerson at flinders.vic.edu.au
Fri May 1 15:59:59 AEST 2015

Hi all,
We are in the process of moving our Wood/Plastics Design and Technology area into a modified double portable classroom and would appreciate any floor plans from schools that have this facility. I am interested in placement of work benches, machinery and storage within these portable structures.
Regards,

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D08427.E0188A40]

Stephen Rogerson | Art, Design and Technology Coordinator

Flinders Christian Community College
155 Mornington-Tyabb Road, Tyabb 3913
P.O. Box 45, Tyabb 3913
T  03 5973 2000  M  0413236647  D  03 59732070  F  03 5977 3375
steve.rogerson at flinders.vic.edu.au  |  www.flinders.vic.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.