[Design and Technology] DATTA Vic Conference - change of date

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 16 17:42:41 EST 2015

Dear friends,

Due to an unforeseen scheduling problem, we had to change the date of our annual conference, Design for People.

It will now take place at Harvester Technical College on Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th of May.

Bookings will open soon, so keep an eye on our website at http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/datta-vic-2015-annual-conference.

There are still some slots available for workshop presenters - we'd love to have you.  You'll find the application form here: http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/presenter-application-form#overlay-context=content/about-datta-vic

Also, there are only a few places left for trade exhibitors, so get in touch if you want to know more.  You'll find the application form here: http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/design-people-conference-sponsorship-booking-form#overlay-context=content/notice-board-0

You can also contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Murphy