[Design and Technology] New Design Technology teaching spaces

James Roberts jroberts at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 16:25:17 EST 2015

We are currently completing a new Technology/Arts building that will
include Systems Engineering, Wood and Metal Spaces, machine room and store,
design lab/space, breakout space for collaborative work and an outdoor
project space.  It will come on line early in Term 2 - am happy to give
tours to interested parties.
regards
James

*James Roberts*
*Head of Campus - Cranbourne East*

*St Peter’s College*

PO Box 615

Cranbourne, VIC 3977

PH: (03) 5990 7777  FAX: (03) 5996 8277

www.stpeters.vic.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the
content is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please advise by reply email or telephone immediately and then delete the
email. Thank you

--
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential.  If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. St. Peter's