[Design and Technology] (no subject)

Treverton, Melissa J treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Jun 20 19:05:40 AEST 2015

Gabriella, I agree.  It is very frustrating to not be able to use it as a teaching tool when the students are first learning the content during the SAC’s.  I would assume everyone has now completed the first two SAC’s so it is too late if there are common mistakes students are making with this content.

Maybe if we all communicate this to the VCAA we might get some answers.

Melissa