[Design and Technology] Wanted! Female students to join the 2016 RoboCats Team!

Jill Livett livett.teched at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 1 12:27:55 AEST 2015

> A great opportunity for female Technology students
Hi all
The following information about RoboCats team openings for the FIRST Robotocs Challenge has been sent through from Dr Therese Keane (Swinburne University). This is a great opportunity for female students with an interest in Engineering - involvement is hugely beneficial for students, the event is inspiring and they will have contact with great mentors. Contact Therese for further information.
Regards
Jill