[Design and Technology] Can you please help - we need an electro teacher

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 6 13:38:37 AEST 2015

From: Galati-Brown, Raffaela R [mailto:galati-brown.raffaela.r at edumail.vic.gov.au]
Sent: Friday, 26 June 2015 3:35 PM
To: Davone Pope
Subject: Can you please help - we need an electro teacher

Hi,

We urgently require a sessional teacher to deliver the Certificate II in Electro-technology on a Thursday afternoon from 16th July to the beginning of November.

There will be an ad in The Age MyCareer section on the 4th July. However, we would appreciate your help in circulating this to your relevant networks.

All we require is a CV  which they should send to ncat at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:ncat at edumail.vic.gov.au> . If anyone requires further information, they can contact me on my mobile 0419 349 841

Regards,

Raffaela Galati-Brown
PRINCIPAL