[Design and Technology] Design Technology Assistant position

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Fri Jan 30 17:35:03 EST 2015

From: Barnes, Annie [mailto:ABarnes at tintern.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 January 2015 5:16 PM
To: Davone Pope
Subject: Design Technology Assistant position

Good afternoon
I am writing to enquire as to whether or not you know of someone in your organisation or one of your members would be interested in a part time - 2 mornings per week working as a Design Technology Assistant in our school.  If so could you please direct them to our website www.tinternschools.vic.edu.au<http://www.tinternschools.vic.edu.au> or alternatively they can contact me on 9845 7822.

Kind regards

Annie Barnes
Human Resources/OH&S & Transport Manager
Return to Work Coordinator

Tintern Schools
90 Alexandra Road
Ringwood East  3135