[Design and Technology] Picaxe 14M2 workshop with DATTA Vic

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 14:11:34 EST 2015

Hi everyone, DATTA Vic is running a workshop on Picaxe 14M2 at Diamond Valley College on Saturday February 28th.

Hosted by Pat McMahon, it will  enable participants to construct, test, program and take away an Infrared Remote Controlled Model- plus you can choose from 5 different models on the day.

One not to miss!

For more information, contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>, or visit http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/picaxe-14m2-infrared-remote-controlled-workshop-choose-5-different-models-day

Hope to see you there.

Laura

Laura Murphy
Education/Executive Officer