[Design and Technology] John glancy

Maccurtain, Desmond D maccurtain.desmond.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 13 13:36:20 EST 2015

Hi David,

His email is johnglancyes at optusnnet.com.au

Phone     03 88020628

Fax     0388020629

Des Mac Curtain

-----Original Message-----
From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:destech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Davone Pope
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2015 9:21 AM
To: destech at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Design and Technology] John glancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Webster, David B (DoE) [mailto:david.b.webster at education.tas.gov.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2015 6:33 PM
To: Davone Pope
Subject: John glancy

I am trying to find contact details for a John glancy from school electronic supplies. I saw he presented at 2013 conference do you have his email or phone details.

David Webster
Electronics teacher
Burnie high school

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.

http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Design and Technology Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/designtech/destechindex.html  - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria