[Design and Technology] New Flooring in Design and Technology Workshops

Steve Rogerson Steve.Rogerson at flinders.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 10:32:53 EST 2015

We are about to relocate our Design and Technology area into new buildings in the next 24 months and would like to hear about teachers experiences with different types of floors. We have been using a roughened concrete floor for the last 15 years which is not slippery but can be a bit wearing standing on it all day.
Are there any other surfaces for floors that work brilliantly or materials we should stay away from?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D04778.6B9FB260]

Stephen Rogerson | Art, Design and Technology Coordinator

Flinders Christian Community College
155 Mornington-Tyabb Road, Tyabb 3913
P.O. Box 45, Tyabb 3913
T  03 5973 2000  M  0413236647  D  03 59732070  F  03 5977 3375
steve.rogerson at flinders.vic.edu.au  |  www.flinders.vic.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.