[Design and Technology] FW: Regarding 2016 cross marking partnership for yr 12

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 09:45:52 AEDT 2015

From: Daniel Briglia [mailto:daniel.briglia at baysidecc.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 December 2015 10:02 AM
To: Davone Pope <admin at datta.vic.edu.au>
Subject: Regarding 2016 cross marking partnership for yr 12

To whom it may concern,

 My name is Daniel Briglia, the Product Design and Technology Teacher at Bayside Christian College. I have below five students in my 2016 yr 12 class and therefore am required to have a marking partnership.

I am having trouble locating a partner school and was wondering if you had a link to any information that lists other schools that are also looking for partners?

Thank you so much for your help.

Daniel Briglia

Design Tech, Bayside Christian College

120-128 Robinsons Rd, Langwarrin South, VIC 3911

Ph: (03) 5971 6762

Fx: (03) 5971 3810

Em: daniel.briglia at baysidecc.vic.edu.au<mailto:daniel.briglia at baysidecc.vic.edu.au>

Wb: www.baysidecc.vic.edu.au<http://www.baysidecc.vic.edu.au/>

"Unity and Maturity in Christ"

This communication is intended only for those to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. Bayside Christian College is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).