[Design and Technology] long open ended zippers to give away

Elizabeth Keep elizabethk at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 31 18:30:27 AEST 2015

HI GABRIELLA,
CAN NEVER PASS UP A GOOD ZIP.
WOULD LOVE THEM
HOPE YOU ARE WELL GABRIELLA

--

*Elizabeth Keep*
Secondary Master Teacher - Product Design & Technology

TOORAK COLLEGE
Old Mornington Road, PO Box 150, Mt Eliza 3930
P +613 9788 7240 | F +613 9787 5888
*www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au* <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au/>

[image: Toorak College] <http://www.toorakcollege.vic.edu.au>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/toorakcollegemteliza> [image: