[Design and Technology] Sewing machine service

Duncan, Barbara J duncan.barbara.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 28 15:32:30 AEST 2015

Hi Joe,
I have used Norm from  Victorian Knitting and Sewing Machines for 25 years – and they were FANTASTIC!!
I only have Bernina’s and I have never had a problem.
I am currently using David Godfrey, he is ok, but there has been a few problems.

Good luck …. Barb D☺

Barb Duncan-Sandford.
Head of Technology Learning Area
Teacher of Design and Technology (Textiles Area)

Vivien Street (PO Box 186), East Bentleigh      3165
Telephone: (03) 9579 1044
Facsimile:  (03) 9579 2720
email:  duncan.barbara.j at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:duncan.barbara.j at edumail.vic.gov.au>