[Design and Technology] examination hint for the day

Whitehouse, Stuart swhitehouse at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 24 12:15:53 AEST 2015

Hi Maryann

Thanks for this but I think we are the ones that are wrong in calling it analysis when industry refers to it as assessment and analysis.

Should we not accept both?

I hope that students have not been penalised in the past for this.

I am not sure who controls the exam assessment and responses but I would like this to be looked into and carefully considered.

Cheers

Stuart