[Design and Technology] Welders for use

Connolly, Paula L connolly.paula.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 6 09:12:00 AEST 2015

Hi Stephanie,
We would love to take your mig welder if you still have it.
Cheers
Paula

Paula Connolly
Design and Technology
Strathmore Secondary College

From: <destech-bounces at edulists.com.au<mailto:destech-bounces at edulists.com.au>> on behalf of "Porrino, Stephanie E" <porrino.stephanie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:porrino.stephanie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au>>
Date: Wednesday, 5 August 2015 4:50 pm
To: "destech at edulists.com.au<mailto:destech at edulists.com.au>" <destech at edulists.com.au<mailto:destech at edulists.com.au>>
Subject: [Design and Technology] Welders for use

Hi everyone,

Due to a building mix-up my school has 3 welders up for grabs for any school interested.   1 x MIG welder, 2 x ARC welder.  All 3 welders are 3 PHASE power.

They’re all old and large models but are still in excellent working condition.  You will have to arrange pick up from Werribee.

If you’re interested and want more information please email me Porrino.stephanie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:Porrino.stephanie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au> .  Would like to sort this out in the next 2 weeks if possible so please let me know asap.

Thanks
Steph

Stephanie Porrino
Head of Technology
Wyndham Central College
(m) 0419 179 639
(w) 9741 4911
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDB751.90477AD0]
Creating a Community of High Expectations
Respect, Co-operation & Excellence