[Design and Technology] Product Enquirey

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 11:21:41 AEST 2015

From: Palmer, Tom [mailto:Palmer.T at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 August 2015 9:02 AM
To: Davone Pope <admin at datta.vic.edu.au>
Subject: Product Enquirey

Hello,

I am making a dustpan and broom set with my year eight students and am having quite a bit of trouble tracking down the brush fillings to complete the project. It is a bit of a problem and would really prefer not to have to compromise with using existing brushes to complete the project.

If you have any helpful advice or a source for obtaining brush fillings in Australia, I would love to hear from you!

Regards,

Tom Palmer
Art, VCD, Design Technology
Brunning Head.

[14545-KWC-Sholarchef-2015_Email_Sig_DD1B]<http://www.kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au/page/ScholarChef2013/>

355 Station Street, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia 3128
T:  +61 3 9896 1700
E:  palmer.t at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au<mailto:palmer.t at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au>
W: www.kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au<http://www.kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider 00150G
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D0CE94.43969C90]

Confidential:
The information in this message and in any attachments may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, or use in any way the information this message or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.