[Design and Technology] LAST MINUTE PL at Melbourne Museum & in Bendigo for Technology Teachers

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 14:12:23 AEST 2015

Dear friends, this is the last chance to book our 'Insider's Guide to Top Designs' workshop for PD&T teachers (Both Resistant and Non-Resistant Materials) at Melbourne Museum on Saturday the 2nd of May.

Featuring presentations from members of the selection panel, a teacher and student whose work is in the exhibition and a selection of shortlisted folios, it's one not to miss!

For more information and to book, click here - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/top-designs-pdt-pl15035

There are also a few more spaces available at our 'Teaching Innovation' workshop at the Discovery Science & Technology Centre in Bendigo tomorrow afternoon.  If you work in the Bendigo region, we'd love to see you there - it's a great chance to learn new skills and meet educators and colleagues - and all on your doorstep too!

Here's the link for more information - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/teaching-innovation-bendigo-discovery-science-technology-centre

Laura

Laura Murphy
Education/Executive Officer