[Design and Technology] Job opportunity at DATTA Vic

Jill Livett livett.teched at bigpond.com
Fri Sep 19 00:15:10 EST 2014

Hi all
DATTA Vic is looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to take on the position of Education Executive Officer.
Our thanks go to Sarah Hunt who has been looking after the Professional Learning Program Manager’s position for the last 6 months while Amy was on maternity leave. Sadly for us, Amy and her family have moved overseas and she will not be returning to the PL Manager’s position. We are changing (and re-naming) the position to encompass a greater administrative role at DATTA Vic and have increase the time fraction to 0.8.
Please consider this role, and/or pass the information on to others who might be interested - it would be great for the person taking on the position to have an understanding of the Design and Technology learning area (though not absolutely necessary).

To find the job ad, go to:
www.seek.com.au/Job/27302138
Please contact the DATTA Vic office for the EEO job description: 03 9349 1538 or admin at dattavic.edu.au
The closing date for applications is Friday, October 10th

Thanks
Jill Livett,
President

DATTA Vic supports Design and Technology teachers through
quality professional learning activities and resources