[Design and Technology] Job at Assumption College

Robin Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 24 18:27:24 EST 2014

Tomorrow's Age the Learning Area Coordinator's (LAC) position for Technology
will be advertised.  The teacher they are looking for is a Product Design
and Technology teacher in wood.

The facilities are seriously brilliant and we have a full time technical
assistant who is fantastic.  There is also another Product Design teacher
there who will ease the way for any new LAC

The budget is very healthy and next year there are 2 x year 11 Product
Design classes and One year 12 plus the subject runs from year 7 - 12.  The
students are some of the best kids I have ever taught.

It is a 50 minutes easy drive from the north western suburbs of Melbourne.
Ring road then up the Hume always travelling against the traffic.

I am the currently LAC and have totally loved my time there it breaks my
heart to leave but I am taking up a new challenge at Marymede Catholic
College.

Just thought I would put it out there

Thanks

Robin Panousieris