[Design and Technology] Fwd: [esnet] Looking for a new CAD software package for 2015

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Wed Nov 26 11:30:52 EST 2014

Hi Steven,

I teach 3D printing at Preshil Senior School in Kew, as part of their
activities program, and am teaching Fusion 360 to my advanced students
currently.  (I'm also looking to pick up at least one other school for next
year, but that's getting off the topic:)

Autodesk recently announced that they will provide free educational licenses
<http://www.autodesk.com/education/home> to their entire range of software
applications.  Here is the page specifically for Fusion 360
<http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/fusion-360-ultimate>.

Kind regards,

Scott Phillips
0417592299