[Design and Technology] Opportunity to provide feedback on the 2014 exam

Treverton, Melissa J treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 24 20:59:02 EST 2014

I absolutely agree Robin and will be sending my views to Leanne as well.

We are the teachers implementing this study design, so we see the things that need amending first.  If we don’t speak up these issues will continue to make implementation and assessment of the PD &T course difficult.

Melissa
Melissa Treverton
Technology Domain Leader
Textiles & Art teacher