[Design and Technology] VCE Systems Engineering

Lorraine Tran tranlorraine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:10:14 EST 2014

Hi colleague

If you are looking for schools with enrolments in a particular VCE study,
for example, Design and Technology or Systems Engineering, the VCAA has a
available a 'Schools and Study Search' at
http://schlprv.vcaa.vic.edu.au/schoolsstudiessearch/ Please remember the
list you can currently access is the 2014 list - it will be updated some
time early next year with 2015 enrolment data.

Regards, Lorraine Tran
(former VCAA Curriculum Manager, Design and Technology)