[Design and Technology] Vacancy at St Helena

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 10:36:45 EST 2014

From: John BALLAGH [mailto:jbh at sthelena.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, 10 November 2014 10:29 AM
To: Davone Pope
Subject: RE: Vacancy at St Helena

Thanks Davone,

If you could circulate the following that would be great:

St Helena Secondary College has on Ongoing Design and Technology / VET Building and Construction vacancy. This is a genuine position as a result of a staff member retiring. The College has a substantial Technology and VET program with excellent facilities. These include a dedicated VET Building & Construction facilities (4 classes in 2015), VET Automotive facilities, VET Furnishings as we well as other dedicated Design and Technology teaching spaces.

The successful applicant would be working as part of a team and in an innovative environment.

If applicants would like more information, or a tour of our facilities they can contact John Ballagh on 9438 8500 or 0421 301 814.

John Ballagh
Junior School Principal
St Helena Secondary College
E jbh at sthelena.vic.edu.au<mailto:jbh at sthelena.vic.edu.au>