[Design and Technology] FW: [esnet] Conference 2014

Turri, Gaylene M turri.gaylene.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 11 18:18:51 EST 2014

I completed a course through LaTribe Uni in Bendigo but can do at bundoora in Melb. It was grad diploma in technology education. Bendigo was wknds part time over two years but u can complete in 12 months. It is a very popular course so if interested get I'm touch w them now. They have limited places but is a good course :-)

Cheers GaylEne

Sent from my iPhone