[Design and Technology] Office administrator needed

Jill Livett livett.teched at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 27 00:27:52 EST 2014

Hi all
Judy Moore - DATTA Vic's office administrator (and one of the friendly voices who answers the DATTA Vic phone) has decided to retire. We are very sorry to lose her, but we thank her for her great work for Design and Technology teachers!

As a result, we have just listed an ad on SEEK.com for the office administrator's position. Please pass the job link on to anyone with bookkeeping experience who might be interested:
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/26090973

Thanks
Jill