[Design and Technology] DATTA Vic on holiday!

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 23 11:01:20 EST 2014

Dear friends,

Please be advised that the DATTA Vic office is closed from the 24th of December until the 5th of January.

Our draft Professional Learning calendar has now been published on the website at http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/professional-learning-2015-0 , and more details on the program will be coming soon.

We wish you all a very merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year.  We are looking forward to working with you all in 2015.

With thanks and best wishes,

Davone

If you have received this email and no longer wish to be listed as a contact for DATTA Vic, please let us know.

Davone Pope
Office Admin/Accounts
Office Hours (Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am -5pm)

[DATTA Logo]

Email: Admin at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:Admin at datta.vic.edu.au>
Phone: (03) 9349 1538
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au>