[Design and Technology] Networking opportunity and class visits for textiles teachers

NORMAN Kirsten NOR at elthamhs.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 1 14:09:54 EST 2014

Hello teachers,

I work at Eltham High and currently teach 9-12 PDT Textiles. I am the only teacher here who teaches the subject.
In 2015 I will have separate year 9 and 10 classes and an 11/12 VCE PDT Fibres Composite.

As part of my PD and T goals for 2014-15 I would like the opportunity to go and visit a couple of other schools and see their setup and discuss units of work that I do and vice versa. It would be a fantastic opportunity to network and have a chat about how our spaces are set up and discuss approaches to teaching PDT Fibres.
I'd also be interested in advice about approaching teaching yr11 and yr12 at the same time too!

Is there anyone within this list that would be interested in letting me come and see their setup/class space? I'm more than happy to return the favour also.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards
Kirsten Norman
VCE PDT Textiles