[Design and Technology] PD&T Exam revision at Assumption College

Robin Panousieris panousieris at bigpond.com
Sat Aug 30 13:52:50 EST 2014

Hi All,

In an effort to cater for the country students and teachers around the
Kilmore area and beyond I am offering a 3 hour exam revision workshop for
students and any teacher who would like to attend.

When:    Wednesday October 22nd 9.30 - 12.30pm

               Registration and refreshments from 9.00 - 9.30am

Where:   Assumption College Kilmore,

               Sutherland Street Kilmore

               Hermitage Centre Theatrette

Cost:       $15, refreshments, notes & Exam revision presentation (Teachers
$30)

Payment: Register and pay on Trybooking (go to "buy tickets" and type in
Assumption to find PD&T exam revision)

More information:

Phone:   5782 1422

Email:     robin.panousieris at assumption.vic.edu.au

Getting to Kilmore:

Car - park in the staff car park (Gate 1) and follow the signs to the
Hermitage

Train - Vic Rail train to the Kilmore East station and a bus into Kilmore,
short walk to Assumption College (ask bus driver for directions)

Why: As part of a country community it is a concern that our students need
to travel to Melbourne for these types of educational opportunities.

Assumption College Kilmore has excellent facilities and experienced Product
Design and Technology teachers, who are willing to facilitate this for all
PD&T VCE students in the area.  Teachers are more than welcome to attend.

Hope to see you there

Robin Panousieris

Assumption College Kilmore