[Design and Technology] Need some advise

Davone Pope admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 1 09:23:13 EST 2014

From: Susan Robson
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:43 PM
To: admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Subject: Request for information

Hello,

I am a current Masters of Teaching (secondary) student at the University of Melbourne and expect to be ready to teach in 2015. I have a background in visual arts (painting and printmaking), but am also interested in teaching product design and technology. We have touched on this area in my studies, but I would like some guidance on what sort of additional training I might need to do, or would be advantageous, to become employable in this area?

Any information you might be able to pass on would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Susan Robson