[Design and Technology] 3D Printing

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Tue Apr 29 01:53:02 EST 2014

A quick reminder about the 3D printing workshops that we are running at
Preshil Senior School in their Tech Room, every second Tuesday, for those
of you who are interested in delving a little deeper into this amazing
technology.  Next workshop is this evening (Tuesday 29 April), 6pm - 8pm.
 All upcoming workshops are listed on the website:
www.the-robots-are-coming.com

We run two activity sessions a week at Preshil, and are available to run
these classes at another school (subject of course to timetable logistics).

We also sell the 3D printers that we use in the workshops (the UP Plus 2)
to schools, and provide a hire service as well, which enables you to try
before you buy.

Scott Phillips
scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
0417 592299