[Design and Technology] Goodbye from Judy

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 7 16:08:33 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,
Yes, I am going. After just over 7 years of working for DATTA Vic. it is time for me to retire. I would like to thank you all for your support to both myself and DATTA Vic.
As from next Monday 14th April Davone Pope will be your Office Administrator at DATTA Vic. so please make her feel welcome when you call or attend workshops etc.

It has been great talking to so many of you but I am looking forward to a more relaxing time, spending more time watching grandchildren play basketball, football, netball, running and dancing. I also intend to indulge more time with my scrapbooking addiction.

Thank you once again,

Judy