[Design and Technology] FW:] 3d Printing update

DAVID FLETCHER dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 24 10:33:40 EST 2013

Hi to Product Design & Technology and Systems Engineering Teachers,

This message addressed to ESNET (NSW Technology Teachers following their
IIATE Conference) from Tony Pugatschew at Intellecta contains a terrific
link to some great ideas on applications for 3D printing across a range of
curriculum areas.  Lots of great photos for Technology projects, Maths,
Engineering, Electronics and Art applications.

We also have a  great sessions on 3D printing, and lots of other exciting
topics at our DATTA.Vic Hands On Conference on December 4.  Check our
website www.datta.vic.edu.au

Regards,

David Fletcher

Secretary,

DATTA.Vic

DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS ASSOCIATION (VICTORIA)