[Design and Technology] Call for Presenters: schoolstechOZ

team at iwb.net.au team at iwb.net.au
Thu Oct 24 08:22:15 EST 2013

Dear Colleague,

Are you interested in presenting at our exciting new conference
schoolstechOZ?

The conference will be held at Firbank Grammar School, Melbourne, VIC, on 12
- 14 September 2014. Find the conference brochure here
<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=82403&e=dmFsQGl3Yi5uZXQuYX
U=&l=www.eiseverywhere.com/file_uploads/a3f8b2f8240f42acb637486e71fc6401_sch
oolstechOZ2014Brochure.pdf> .

Join in the program with the 7 high profile keynote speakers who have
already been confirmed.

If you are interested, and we hope you are, we would like you to present the
equivalent of two different 50 minute sessions. A double session counts as
two different sessions.

We are looking for submissions with:

*	A leadership focus - presented by school leaders
*	A classroom practice focus - presented by teachers
*	A cutting edge future focus - presented by technology award winners

Benefits
Every two (50 minute) sessions filled in the program attracts one
complimentary registration for the full 3 days of the conference.

Further information about schoolstechOZ is available on our website at
http://www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz.htm
<http://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=82403&e=dmFsQGl3Yi5uZXQuYX
U=&l=http://www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz.htm>

Please contact val at iwb.net.au to express your interest and she will send you
further information about submitting your sessions.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Margo Metcalf  and Val Macaulay

Executive Directors

Supporting digital classrooms, digital schools: iwbNet

P: +612 4647 0783 | F: +612 8456 5707 | M: +61 414 837 629 (Margo) | M: +61
403 599 179 (Val) | W: www.iwb.net.au <http://www.iwb.net.au/>

Register for schoolstechOZ @ www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz
<http://www.iwb.net.au/>