[Design and Technology] Inspire Conference: More Workshops!

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Fri May 3 11:29:31 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We have had a wonderful response from you for Booking your place at the May
Conference 'Inspire'. If you have not booked yet there is still time!

Due to demand we have decided to reopen some of the workshops (so there are
still spaces available don't miss out!) and we have asked a few presenters
to repeat their workshop.

*Please note the workshops New Technologies To be Creative and Inspiring
Apps in the Practical Classroom have now been repeated in the program.

Please see the New and Up to date Workshop Overview (please note that the
Conference Program will not reflect the attached changes).

There is still time to book. Please go to www.datta.vic.edu.au

Warm Wishes,

Amy

Amy Lilley-Stewart

PL Program Manager

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

  Inspire

May Conference 2013

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.