[Design and Technology] SolidWorks - 60 seat Edu license for $1, 300

Cranswick, Philip H cranswick.philip.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 27 12:16:56 EST 2013

Hi All,

Just to let you know that SolidWorks, a 3D CAD program is now widely used in our universities and manufacturing industries.

SolidWorks was out of reach price wise for most of us but is now affordable! For years there has been resistance to accept this quality product, for good reason with the cost being so high, but now at least that should no longer be a factor. Consider this example quotation:

1 SolidWorks Edu Edition Network Class-pack X 60 Users $1,200 + tax  = $1,320

I have taught Solidworks for 12 years and seriously recommend it. If you would like to have a chat feel free to text me so we can arrange a time. ( 0435 523 791<tel:0435%20523%20791> ) If you want some basic instruction to get you going or a more comprehensive PD, I am happy to arrange that with you. Also, InterCad is located at 530-540 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley<x-apple-data-detectors://59>. VIC 3150

If you want to go straight to the supplier here are there contact details:
Contact person - Radmila Mrkobrad <Radmila.Mrkobrad at intercad.com.au<mailto:Radmila.Mrkobrad at intercad.com.au> (02)9454 4444<tel:(02)9454%204444>

Regards,

Phil Cranswick - Melba College (old Croydon High)