[Design and Technology] 3D Printer

Treverton, Melissa J treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 25 14:59:20 EST 2013

Hi all,

We are looking at purchasing a 3d printer for the school and incorporating it into the Technology Art, Vis Comm & Maths curriculum.

We are running ProDesktop CAD at the moment but are hoping to upgrade to Pro Engineer/Creo in the near future.

Any help or recommendations on this subject would be welcome. If you have any amazing projects that you are doing with the students and would be happy to share we would love some inspiration.

Thank you

Des Mac Curtain & Melissa Treverton

Melissa Treverton
Technology Domain Leader