[Design and Technology] Australian Curriculum Forum

Aeschlimann, Heather j Aeschlimann.Heather.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Mar 17 21:30:43 EST 2013

I am sorry to send this to everyone but do not have Moniques email.
Monique, I tried to register but my email has already been registered, I dont believe I registered but if I did I need username and password. I do not know what my username is so can not get any help.
There is no contact function to get assistance.
Not sure what else to do.
Heather
aeschlimann.heather.j at edumail.vic.gov.au