[Design and Technology] Australian Technologies Curriculum Forum

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 14 15:07:23 EST 2013

Australian Technologies Curriculum Forum

Dear Design and Technology colleagues,

DATTA Vic wants to give you the opportunity to provide feedback on the draft
Australian Technologies Curriculum. This is a really critical stage for us
to be involved. ACARA does take notice of feedback given, and if there are
areas in the draft Technologies Curriculum that you are concerned about, or
like, but would like strengthened, now is the time to have your say. Can I
strongly encourage you to be involved - we want our response to ACARA to
reflect your views.

Please contribute in either of the following ways:

.         Attend a forum on Tuesday 26th March, 5.00-6.30pm at 150
Palmerston St Carlton (you can attend remotely through Polycom - contact Amy
at DATTA Vic to organise). Afternoon tea provided.

.         Respond to the DATTA Vic Technologies survey (a link for this will
be sent to you shortly).

Please email Amy at pl at datta.vic.edu.au  if you intend to come to the
meeting, so that we arrange catering.

Don't forget that you can respond to the draft curriculum individually via
the ACARA website:

http://consultation.australiancurriculum.edu.au

Thanks

Jill Livett

President, DATTA Vic

Amy Lilley-Stewart

PL Program Manager

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

  Inspire

May Conference 2013

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.