[Design and Technology] 3D Printing Workshops

Scott Phillips scott at the-robots-are-coming.com
Mon Jun 17 16:59:26 EST 2013

THE ROBOTS ARE COMING run incursion workshops in 3D printing for student
from year 3 upwards.  Many readers of this list would have seen our
exhibition at the recent DATTA Vic conference.

We also sell and support the UP! 3D printers.  Details of these are
available on our website<http://www.the-robots-are-coming.com/printers.html>
.

We are running a couple of public workshops in 3D printing over the next
few weeks, which is a great opportunity for teachers (of all stripes!) to
learn more about the technology and to experience our workshops first hand.

The first of these is being held at the York Butter Factory at 62 King
Street, Melbourne, on the 25th of June (next Tuesday) at 7pm.  Tickets are
just $29 and the session runs for two hours.

http://3dprintingatybf.eventbrite.com.au/

The second public workshops is being held at Southbank Library at Boyd, 207
City Road, Southbank, at 7pm.

http://3dprintingboyd-eorg.eventbrite.com.au/

Please feel free to pass this around the mailboxes of any fellow teachers
at your school or anyone who may have an interest in learning more about 3D
printing and how it is impacting a huge range of industries.

Hope to see you there.

Kind regards,

Scott Phillips
scott at the-robots-are-coming.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=scott@the-robots-are-coming.com>