[Design and Technology] Call for Papers: IT, Communications and Multimedia Conference 2013, 25-27 June 2013, Bangkok, Thailand

Tomorrow People Organization contact at tomorrowpeople.org
Thu Jun 6 21:32:18 EST 2013

IT, Multimedia and Communications Conference 2013
25th to 27th June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
Enquiries: contact at tomorrowpeople.org
Web address: http://www.itcomconference.org
Sponsored by: Tomorrow People Organization

Dear ,

On behalf of the Tomorrow People Organization, I am happy to
invite you to: IT, Multimedia and Communication Conference that will take
place
from 25-27 June 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand.

ITCOM 2013 is a three day academic and scientific event,
aimed to be a place of networking and knowledge sharing among experts in
related fields.

Abstract submission deadline is June 10th 2013. Papers accepted to the
conference will
be published in the official ISBN conference publication.

We are happy to offer a 50% discount in admission fees for
professors and researchers from ASEAN countries. In addition, limited number
of
full scholarships is available. If interested, please submit the promo code:
ITCOM2013 with the
application, that can be submitted online, on conference¹s web site:
www.itcomconference.org <http://www.itcomconference.org> .

Submissions are being accepted on a rolling admission basis,
as long as space is available, and due to limited space left we strongly
encourage early applications.

We welcome academics, researchers, professionals,
administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry
representatives,
advanced students, and others interested in the topic.

Conference topics include, but are not limited to:

    Business
Communication
    Business
Intelligence and Management
    Cloud computing
    Communication and
Democracy
    Communication in
education
    Communication
Theory and Methodology
    Communications and
Networking
    Computational
Science and Technology
    Cyber security
    Data Base
Management
    Data Mining and
Data fusion
    Digital
Communication, Regulation and Social Action
    Digital Signatures
    E-commerce and
E-government
    Educational
technologies
    Emerging
technologies
    Global Networks
    ICT in
Environmental Sciences
    Information
economics and Management
    Information
Systems and Technology
    Information
Technology Management
    Integrated
Marketing Communications
    Intercultural
Communication
    International and
Global Communication
    Internet
Technology  IT and innovation Management
    Information System
    Mass Communication
in Culture and Society
    Mass Communication
in Politics
    Media Regulation and
Policy
    Media Technologies
    Media, Ethics and
Law
    Media, Religion
and Culture
    Media¹s Social
Responsibility
    Multimedia and
security
    Multimedia
communication, networking and mobility
    Multimedia
databases, digital libraries, and social media
    Organizational
Communication
    Social aspects of
multimedia
    Social aspects of
the new communication technologies
    Social Media
Telecommunication and networks
    Visual
Communication
    Wireless
Communication and Mobile Computing

Please, forward this announcement to your colleagues and
students who might be interested in attending the conference.

Thank you for your time and we hope we will have a pleasure
to welcome you in June in Bangkok.

Sincerely,

Luka Rakulj
Program Coordinator